The department’s history dates back to September 1991, when one of the first in Belarus began to prepare students for the profession “Typist secretary with knowledge of shorthand, foreign typing, modern office equipment and PC”.
In 1997, meeting the requirements of the time, the profession “typist secretary” was expanded and training was conducted by the profession “secretary typist, personnel inspector”. Having mastered this profession, students continued their studies to receive specialized secondary education in the specialty “Jurisprudence”.
Currently, the department trains 250 people in 9 groups on the basis of general basic, general secondary and vocational education.
After graduating from college, a specialist in documentation and documentation support of management can work in an institution of any level of management, of any industry and of any form of ownership. In other words – wherever there are people and documents. A graduate in this specialty is prepared for professional work in state, public, cooperative and commercial institutions, organizations, firms, enterprises in the services of document management support.
office services (general department, office, protocol department);
department or personnel management;
archival services, etc.
– as office manager;
– At the position of assistant secretary and others.
Knowledge and skills acquired at the college are a good basis for the future professional activities of graduates and for further continuation of studies in a shorter period at higher educational institutions in our country:
– Belarusian State University (Minsk);
– The Institute of Parliamentarism and Entrepreneurship (Minsk);
– EE “Baranovichi State University” (Baranavichy);
– EE “Mogilev State University named after A. Kuleshov” (Mogilev);
– EE “Belarusian Trade and Economic University of Consumer Cooperatives” (Gomel);
– EE “Polotsk State University” (Polotsk);
– EE “Vitebsk State University named after PMMasherov” (Vitebsk);
– Vitebsk branch of the educational institution of the Federation of the trade union of Belarus “International Institute of Labor and Social Relations” (Vitebsk).