On the department “Information systems and technologies are trained specialists in the specialty:
“Information technology software” with a specialization in “Software for the processing of economic and business information” (qualification “technician-programmer”).
The term of study on the basis of general basic education is 3 years 7 months, on the basis of secondary education 2 years 7 months, on the basis of VET – 2 years 5 months.
For high-quality training of specialists in the college, 10 computer rooms equipped with the necessary software are equipped. Created an electronic library. Teachers have developed and implemented various e-learning tools.
In order to increase the level of knowledge and skills of graduates of the specialty “Software of Information Technologies” and taking into account the requirements of employers, at the choice of the educational institution, mandatory optional classes “Creating SQL queries for data extraction” and “Programming with JAVA” were introduced.
The knowledge and skills obtained at the college are a solid basis for further employment and career growth in prestigious organizations of the Republic of Belarus.
Graduates can continue their studies in shorter periods at the following higher educational institutions:
– UO “Polotsk State University”
– UO “Vitebsk State Technological University”
– UO “Vitebsk State University. PM Masherov”
– UO “Belarusian State Trade and Economic University of Consumer Cooperatives” (Gomel)
– EE “Grodno State University. Yanka Kupala”
– State Institution of Higher Professional Education “Belarusian-Russian University” (Mogilev)
– UO “Higher State College of Communications” (Minsk)
– “Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics” (BSUIR, Minsk)
Faculty Professional Component Teachers
Booklet for applicants