Council of Ministers
The Republic of Belarus
07/14/2011 № 953
admission of persons for vocational education
1. These Rules, developed on the basis of clause 10 of Article 57 of the Education Code of the Republic of Belarus, regulate the procedure for admission of persons for vocational education in full-time (daytime, evening) and extramural education in vocational education institutions. education (hereinafter – educational institutions).
2. Citizens of the Republic of Belarus, foreign citizens and stateless persons permanently residing in the Republic of Belarus, foreign citizens and stateless persons of Belarusian nationality permanently residing in the territory of foreign states, foreign citizens and stateless persons who have been granted refugee status or asylum in the Republic Belarus, citizens of the Russian Federation, the Republic of Kazakhstan, the Kyrgyz Republic, the Republic of Tajikistan have the right to receive vocational education in public educational institutions at the expense of the republican and (or) local budgets, private educational institutions for a fee – at the expense of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs, individuals or citizen’s own funds.
(Part 1, clause 2 as amended by the Resolution of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus No. 246 of April 3, 2017 – enters into force on July 1, 2017)
Reception of foreign citizens and stateless persons temporarily staying or temporarily residing in the Republic of Belarus on legal grounds and having the necessary level of previous education to receive vocational education is carried out on the basis of agreements on the training of workers who serve on a fee basis concluded by educational institutions with foreign citizens and stateless persons or their representatives, in whom, in addition to the conditions established by law, nnosti party to pay the costs, if necessary, expulsion of a foreign citizen from the Republic of Belarus.
3. Persons with a previous education level, age, health status, as defined in Article 179 of the Education Code of the Republic of Belarus are admitted to the educational institution for vocational education.
4. The admission of persons to state educational institutions for vocational education is carried out:
at the expense of the republican and (or) local budgets – in accordance with the enrollment control figures, which are annually established by the founders of educational institutions in the manner specified in paragraph 4 of article 57 of the Education Code of the Republic of Belarus;
on the conditions of target training – within 50 percent of the control numbers of admission in the specialty. The number of places for vocational education on the conditions of targeted training of workers and employees is approved by specialty by the founders of educational institutions.
Reception of persons for vocational education on a fee basis in state educational institutions (in excess of the reference numbers of admission), as well as in private educational institutions is carried out within the limits of the number of students stipulated by a special permit (license) for educational activities. Information on the number of places provided in public educational institutions for vocational education at the expense of the republican and (or) local budgets, on a fee basis, as well as in private educational institutions, is communicated by educational institutions to those interested annually until April 1.
5. Admission to vocational schools for the development of educational programs of secondary special education, ensuring the qualification of a specialist, a worker with secondary specialized education and integrated with educational programs of vocational education, is carried out in accordance with the rules for the reception of persons for secondary specialized education, approved President of the Republic of Belarus.
ORDER OF RECEPTION OF DOCUMENTS
6. In order to organize the reception of persons for vocational education and the formation of a contingent of students in an educational institution, a selection committee is created, headed by a leader. The Admissions Committee carries out its activities in accordance with the Regulations on the Admissions Committee of the vocational education institution, approved by the Ministry of Education.
7. Persons entering the educational institution for vocational education, submit to the admission committee the following documents:
an application addressed to the head of the educational institution in the prescribed form;
original documents on education and its annexes;
medical certificate of health in the form established by the Ministry of Health;
documents confirming the right of applicants for benefits for admission to study;
6 photographs measuring 3 x 4 cm.
8. In addition to the documents listed in clause 7 of these Rules, if necessary, the following shall be additionally submitted to the selection committee:
conclusion of a medical consulting or medical rehabilitation expert commission about the absence of contraindications for training in the chosen specialty and qualification (for persons with psychophysical developmental characteristics, disabled children, disabled people of groups I, II or III);
the conclusion of the state center for correctional and developmental education and rehabilitation or a certificate of mastering the content of the educational program of special education at the level of general secondary education (for people with peculiar psychophysical development);
a document confirming the assignment of the qualification of a worker (employee) – a certificate of assignment of qualification category (class, category) by profession or an extract from the workbook (for applicants to the correspondence form of vocational education);
an agreement on target preparation of a worker, employee, executed in triplicate and signed by the applicant and the customer – an organization that has the need to train the worker, the employee – for applicants participating in the competition for target sites;
documents confirming the Belarusian nationality (for foreign citizens and stateless persons of Belarusian nationality).
9. Foreign citizens and stateless persons (their representatives) submit to the admissions committee the following documents:
an application addressed to the head of the educational institution in the prescribed form;
education certificate indicating the studied subjects and marks received on them (points);
the conclusion of the medical consultation commission issued by the territorial health organization of the Republic of Belarus (after passing a compulsory medical examination at the direction of the educational institution);
a medical report on the state of health and a certificate of absence of HIV infection, issued by the official health authority of the country from which the candidate for training arrived;
a copy of the birth certificate, certified in the prescribed manner;
6 photographs measuring 3 x 4 cm;
certificate of graduation from the faculty of pre-university training, preparatory department, preparatory courses (if available).
The documents listed in a foreign language are simultaneously accompanied by their translation in Belarusian or Russian, certified by a notary.
10. When submitting the documents specified in clauses 7 to 9 of this Regulation, the applicant presents an identity document (for minors who do not have such a document, a birth certificate).
11. Reception of documents for obtaining vocational education is carried out:
11.1. in full-time education – from June 15 to August 20.
If the number of applications for individual specialties is less than the planned number of places for admission by the end of the application deadline, the educational institution, in consultation with the founder, may extend the deadline for accepting documents and enrolling in students until full staffing is completed, but no later than September 15 of the current of the year;
11.2. in the evening form of education – from June 15 to August 20, and in the field of education “Agriculture” – from October 1 to November 20;
11.3. in correspondence form of education – from 1 to 10 October;
11.4. from foreign citizens and stateless persons entering for vocational education on a fee basis – from June 15 to September 10.
PROCEDURE FOR CONDUCTING ENTRANCE TESTS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
12. Enrollment of persons in educational institutions for vocational education is carried out on the basis of their applications, with the exception of cases provided for in paragraphs 13 and 14 of these Rules.
13. If the number of applications for a particular specialty exceeds the admission target numbers established for it, enrollment in an educational institution is carried out by competition on the basis of the average score of a certificate of general basic education or a certificate of general secondary education or a certificate of special education.
14. Reception of persons for vocational education in the field of “Decorative and Applied Art” and “Artistic Design and Interior Design” of the education profile “Art and Design”, as well as in the specialties “Restoration and Reconstruction” and “Carpenter, parquet and glass works ”of the“ Architecture and Construction ”education profile is carried out by competition on the basis of the sum of points according to the results of passing entrance examinations in the specialty (hereinafter – entrance tests) the average score of the General Certificate of Basic Education or General Certificate of Secondary Education or a certificate of special education.
The average score of a certificate of general basic education or a certificate of general secondary education or a certificate of special education is determined on a ten-point scale to the nearest tenth of a unit.
15. Form of entrance examinations:
provided for in paragraph 14 of these Rules, is determined by the educational institution in consultation with the founder and communicated to the interested no later than two months before the beginning of the reception of documents;
for persons with peculiar psychophysical development who, for medical reasons, may receive vocational education in a given specialty (qualification), shall be established by the admission board taking into account their existing violations.
16. The program of entrance examinations in the specialty is approved by the founder.
17. Applicants pass entrance examinations in Russian or Belarusian language of their choice.
18. The schedule of admission tests is announced by the selection committee no later than one week before the start of the meeting.
19. The results of entrance examinations are assessed by marks in points on a ten-point scale.
20. Applicants who did not attend the entrance tests for a good reason are allowed to pass them by decision of the chairman of the selection committee within the deadlines set for other groups.
Applicants who did not attend the entrance examinations without a valid reason or received zero (0) points are not allowed to further participate in the competition.
21. The right to enrollment out of the competition, as well as the priority right to enrollment with an equal number of points, is enjoyed by the categories of persons specified in Article 180 of the Education Code of the Republic of Belarus.
22. The selection of applicants for vocational education on the basis of targeted training is carried out by the customer from among graduates of general secondary education institutions.
A separate competition is held for places designated for vocational education on the conditions of targeted training of workers and employees. Applicants who do not score enough points for enrollment are eligible to participate in the competition on a general basis.
In the absence of a competition for places for vocational education on the conditions of targeted training of workers, employees on the basis of an agreed decision of the selection committee of the educational institution and the customer may enter into contracts for targeted training of workers, employees or places transferred to a general competition on general grounds.
After enrolling the applicant for a vocational education on the conditions of targeted training of workers, employees, an agreement on targeted training of workers, employees, concluded between the applicant and the customer, is also signed by the head of the educational institution.
When concluding in accordance with the established procedure agreements on targeted training for applicants under the age of 18, it is necessary to have the written consent of one of the legal representatives.
23. Foreign citizens and stateless persons arriving for study are enrolled in educational institutions on the basis of their applications after passing through the territorial health organizations determined by the educational institution, a mandatory medical examination confirming the absence of contraindications to study in the Republic of Belarus. If necessary, the selection committee has the right to conduct an interview to establish the presence of the required level of foreign citizens and stateless persons in the language in which they are trained in an educational institution sufficient to master the curriculum.
A prerequisite for admission of foreign citizens and stateless persons to study is that they have an identity document, an appropriate visa, and a compulsory health insurance contract drawn up in the manner prescribed by law.
24. Dates of entrance examinations for vocational education:
full-time education: the first stream – from 5 to 12 July, the second stream – from 21 to 24 August, enrollment in the composition of students – to 25 August;
in the evening form of education – from 21 to 24 August, enrollment in the composition of students – to August 25, in the field of education “Agriculture” – from 21 to 24 November, enrollment in the composition of students – to November 25.
For vocational education in the correspondence form of education enrollment in the students is carried out from 11 to 13 October.
25. In some cases, by decision of the head of the educational institution, in agreement with the founder, other terms for accepting documents, conducting entrance examinations in the specialty, and enrollment can be set. The decision on changes is communicated to the interested parties no later than two months before the start of receiving documents by placing them on the information stand of the educational institution in an accessible place for citizens, as well as on the website of the educational institution on the global computer network Internet.
26. The decision on enrollment of applicants for vocational education is drawn up by the order of the head of the educational institution on the basis of the admissions committee’s protocol and the contract for training a worker (employee) with a vocational education at the expense of the republican budget employee) with vocational education on a fee basis. Enrollment lists are posted for review no later than three days after enrollment.
27. The places left after enrollment of applicants who participated in the competition for the relevant specialty are primarily credited to applicants who did not qualify for another specialty in this educational institution, and then applicants who did not qualify for other educational institutions. implementing vocational, specialized secondary or higher education educational programs.
Enrollment of applicants who have passed the entrance tests (regardless of the form of their conduct) in other educational institutions is carried out taking into account the certificate of the results of entrance examinations in institutions of higher, secondary specialized or vocational education, which is issued in accordance with paragraph 6.4 of the list of administrative procedures, carried out by state bodies and other organizations on the applications of citizens, approved by Decree of the President of the Republic of Belarus of April 26, 2010 No. 200 “On ministrativnyh procedures carried out by public bodies and other organizations on the applications of citizens “(National Register of Legal Acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2010, number 119, 1/11590), in the form approved by the Ministry of Education.
28. If during the month after the beginning of the school year, persons enrolled in training did not start classes and did not submit (personally or through a legal representative) documents confirming a good reason for their absence from classes, they are subject to expulsion from the educational institution in the prescribed manner, and those who have not passed the competition for this specialty in this educational institution are credited to vacancies.